Courtesy of Ivy, consumer of all (supposedly) inedible products.
*Disclaimer: I have older kids who have repeatedly been told to put their small things away. These have been confiscated, thrown away and/or donated to goodwill shops. I am as vigilant as a mother can be but the girl still manages to swallow things.
* Tinselpoo (festive Christmas edition 2006, self explanatory).
* Easter egg tinfoil poo (I can only assume that there was a secret stash of chocolate eggs involved)
* Scrapbooking metal letter "F" poo (don’t ask. I don’t know how it got in her mouth or how she managed to swallow it without injury or how it worked its way through her system).
* Tamagotchi battery poo (see above disclaimer).
* 1 Barbie handbag and 1 Barbie shoe poo (colour co - ordinated, at least…pink and brown go well together, don’t they?).
* Azure blue wishing stone x 1 poo… followed by…
* Azure blue wishing stones x 5 (!!!!!!) poo (David almost passed out when he saw that one).
I had no idea where the stones were coming from until I followed her into her sister’s room one day to find a small vase full of them. She was getting up onto a toybox and helping herself to what, I can only imagine, she thought were lollies, from the tall boy! (Quickly taken away and thrown out).
* Littlest Pet Shop bottle (please refer to disclaimer again).
* Moth poo (after a day in the backyard. This surprise also included a couple of other insects which were not identifiable due to their chewed up nature. Yuck).
* Birthday candle poo (following my birthday, stolen from the dish drying rack. One blue and one red).
There have been others but those are the most memorable. I have never had a child who ate so many weird things before. I thought she was slowing down/growing up/losing interest after the moth incident. We went a few weeks where there was nothing but…well…poo in her nappies, however, after the birthday candle poo I am thinking she was just giving her tummy time to settle after eating bugs. *SIGH*